Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Funny

Nice game, good visuals, and of course amusing sound effects. Those dinosaurs greatly resembled the ones from the original transformers cartoon!

Easter Egg Hunter Easter Egg Hunter

Unfortunately

If you submit something to newgrounds, people have every right to mention bugs. The main bug in this game is one that should have been avoided at all costs: the fact that you can just click on the same egg over and over again to complete a level. But it's not like it was hard to find the other eggs anyway.

Mighty Red Orb Mighty Red Orb

This

I liked how you could destroy the walls, that was a nice touch. I also liked how the game didn't take itself seriously at all. The only problem I had was that you should perhaps explain at the very beginning of the tutorial level that you can only shoot three times, but to be honest, even that isn't necessary because you don't have to shoot on that level and if you do what I did (fire three times immediately) you soon find out anyway. Good work

Sergeser Sergeser

Don't know what to say apart from...

"Nice!" This game is nice! It has nice! graphics and nice! sound effects. The gameplay was ok but not totally original.

Nice!

ultramanbastard responds:

thanks

W&G: Invention Suspension W&G: Invention Suspension

Nice game

I like how it looks like your playing on a blue print. Nice graphics, and physics. The addition of achievements and choice of vehicles is also a nice touch.

Fast Typer Fast Typer

Damn.

That's pretty cool. And extremely addictive. It reminds me of brain training games, really simple, yet effective. The sounds and typography are spot on.

Kidgamez: Star Fighter Kidgamez: Star Fighter

Nice graphics and controls

It looks really nice, although the ships could have been a little bit more detailed, their graphical style fits in well with the other visuals. The gameplay is pretty good, a bit simple, but totally effective.

Shame that there was no sound effects or music - unless I missed them somehow? Which is one of the reasons the rating is quite low.

S(LiM) flash tut tycoon S(LiM) flash tut tycoon

Tutorial appreciation

It's good that you've made a tutorial, just a few suggestions to improve:

Change the background. The green colour is not pleasant to look at for any length of time. Even just a plain white background is an improvement over green.
The ability to change songs is good, but being able to turn it off would be even better.
The buttons are ok, but could be made a bit nicer.

Gimmick responds:

Thanx for the review. But personally, I think that green over white is better. I might bring some more additions, based on what you said.