: Drugs In Your Head : : Drugs In Your Head :

rant

The problem with this rant is just that - it's a rant. There is only one opinion: Yours.
Rants work far better on topics that are random, or spur of the moment. But when on touchy and often controversial subjects, it's hard to do it without seeming childish and ignorant. Because the fact is - there are always upsides as well as downsides.

I'm not going to argue with the rant because that would be hypocritical to what I just said above. I may be less knowledgeable about the subject than you, for instance. What I will say is that although you delivered some interesting points, you basically coated them in a fine layer of crap because of how poorly they were presented; with a highly annoying voice, and very little in terms of animation and artistry.

As I said, I will leave the drug argument to the infinite amount of drug forums and discussions found outside of NG. I like rants that are quirky, or random, such as the ones made by Peter Griffin in "You know what really grinds my gears?". There it's not something touchy and infinitely debated like drugs or politics: It's "Why hasn't someone come up with a new Priest and a Rabbi joke in forever?"

Demo--Reel Demo--Reel

It was alright

The martial art fighters were probably the best part...but that was clearly rotoscoped. Same with the dancers, which I found was a bit..lewd for a demo reel.

Boring Day Sketches 2 Boring Day Sketches 2

I like it

All the animation was pretty much correct, which is a damn sight more than most submissions. The characters had weight, and proper movement and momentum, and it was a pleasure to watch.

KoLdBLooD responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

=]

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Funny

Nice game, good visuals, and of course amusing sound effects. Those dinosaurs greatly resembled the ones from the original transformers cartoon!

Easter Egg Hunter Easter Egg Hunter

Unfortunately

If you submit something to newgrounds, people have every right to mention bugs. The main bug in this game is one that should have been avoided at all costs: the fact that you can just click on the same egg over and over again to complete a level. But it's not like it was hard to find the other eggs anyway.

Mighty Red Orb Mighty Red Orb

This

I liked how you could destroy the walls, that was a nice touch. I also liked how the game didn't take itself seriously at all. The only problem I had was that you should perhaps explain at the very beginning of the tutorial level that you can only shoot three times, but to be honest, even that isn't necessary because you don't have to shoot on that level and if you do what I did (fire three times immediately) you soon find out anyway. Good work

Link's Awakening - Wake up Link's Awakening - Wake up

Good job

Very nice version, I've been hoping for a decent one for a while. And here it is.